Axia Home Loans is well on the way to a record-setting year! This wouldn’t be attainable without the investment in Axia’s sales professionals, along with an industry-leading production platform.
To fulfill our commitment to providing 3 E’s to our employees- Equipping, Empowering and Engaging them, we sent 75 fellow Axian’s to our Sales Mastery Production Summit 2015 last week, located in Palm Desert, California. At this year’s event, our team established lasting relationships, a strong Axia presence among industry leaders, and received top-notch training and resources. Highlights from the event included;
- Our kick-off rally on Monday evening, Cocktails at the Pointe, which presented valuable networking opportunities. The cocktail event was comprised of attendees from all levels and positions within the mortgage industry, as well as the founder of Sales Mastery, Todd Duncan.
- The EXCLUSIVE Spotlight Suite, where innovative marketing techniques and sales goals were discussed with our Business Development team during individual consultations. Loan Originators not only received personalized game plans, but also had a short biography filmed-check back soon to hear what they had to say, as the videos go live on their websites!
- Guest speaker-Bill Hart, spoke to Axia during a secluded presentation to elaborate on setting expectations for growth and the importance of motivation pertaining to business. He revealed best practices to drive success in an individualized manner.
- Axia hosted pertinent knowledge sessions with guests such as- the founder of Mortgage Coach, representatives from Simple Nexus (who powers our very own Axia App), a representative from Optimal Blue along with many other keynote speakers.
- We were honored that our very own Michelle Wickett proudly represented Axia and spoke to the Sales Mastery conference in its entirety, about how she establishes and maintains lasting client relationships, highlighting her successful “Wine Wednesday’s”.
Many concluded that the information and presentation from the Axia driven portion of the Summit was the most valuable part of their week, because they felt more thoroughly equipped as a result! We bonded as a united entity and we are determined more than ever to surpass our goals!
What Axia attendees had to say:
“The greatest value in attending the 2015 Sales Mastery event was the opportunity to share ideas with fellow Axia LO’s, to learn and catch up on Axia’s many resources available to LO’s, especially the technology based pieces, and to have had the ability to engage in meaningful discussions with Axia’s senior management and leaders. Events such as this are important in the development of a company’s culture and should not be missed for those who are excited about where Axia is at, but even more importantly, where we are going!”
“To me the highlight of Sales Mastery was the presentation from the Axia Marketing team. Between that presentation and the Spotlight Suite I feel well equipped to set myself apart from the other lenders in our market.”
“Thank you Axia for everything at Sales Mastery. Look for my progress these coming months…the week was life changing for me!”
Thank you to all Axia attendees for making this years’ Production Summit an unrivaled success.