Axia Home Loans would like to introduce you to our in-house loan originator coaching and training program called Elevate. This program is designed to assist our loan originators in their journey toward reaching their grandest goals of loan production. This is the second post in a four-part series providing an overview of the different modules in Axia’s Elevate Program. To view part 1, CLICK HERE.
The first Module in the Elevate Program is Education. One of Axia’s core sales goals is that we provide our loan originators with the very best education and preparation in the core financial skills that will ensure they provide their clients the equipping they need to make educated home loan decisions. To that end, Axia provides each loan originator the opportunity to complete the Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS) accreditation at no cost.
The CMPS Institute is a national organization that certifies mortgage bankers and brokers to help borrowers choose the right mortgage strategies.
The CMPS curriculum incorporates five essential skill sets including:
- Mortgage & Real Estate Taxation – how and why to understand the tax implications of various mortgage strategies
- Housing, Financial & Mortgage Markets – why interest rates fluctuate, and how to understand the housing, financial, and mortgage markets
- Cash Flow Planning – how to reduce debt, improve cash flow & compare your options in the context of retirement planning, college funding, elder care, and other important life events
- Real Estate Investment Planning – how to reduce your risk and compare the impact of various mortgage options on your rate of return
- Ethics and Compliance – how to experience the highest level of professional care, competence, and communication during the mortgage and home buying process
Looking for the very best equipped Loan Originator to help you with your Mortgage experience? Go with Axia!